2007年6月11日月曜日

☆What's in my bag?☆




Wallet-marc by marc jacobs. This is the perfect wallet ever!

Train pass ticket-Tachikawa to Azabujyuban. It is in Anna Sui's pass case.

iPod- with Juicy Couture's iPod case and matryoshka(Russian nesting doll). When I am listening to music, it pause a lot. I don't know why. Is it broken??

headphone-it is big.

Bottle of water and green tea- I need to bring drink a lot! I am not sure this tea help my diet.

Mirror- girl's must item? This is from Jill Stuart.

Pen case- I think if you don't bring your pens with pen case, your elementary school teacher get angry in Japan. I put sticker of the Little Mermaid when I was a high school student. maybe I should grow up.

dictionary-I need it because I don't understand English and sometimes Japanese...

toothbrush- I need toothbrushing after properly because I have braces. It's pink!

Cosme case-just in case for hanging out with friends after school. I usually have no time to put make up in morning.

book- I love reading! It takes about 1 hour and half to get school from home so it is good time for reading in the train. This is my favorite writer Yoko Ogawa.

Mints- It is pink again... the case is from Peach John. PJ is very popular underwear store in Japan. I think PJ is like Victoria's Secret. I bought mints at konbini and put them into this case because it's cuter!

Cell phone- I take picture using the cell phone. It is AU and pink!!

I guess I love pink very much because pink makes me happy.
In my bag, I don't want to put anything what I don't like because I always want to be comfortable.
It is interesting to know myself from seeing my bag.

0 件のコメント: